Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there.

Special wish for MY MOM...
Thank you for being a great and wonderful mother to me.
Thank you for always being there for me.
I love you with all my heart.

Also to all my siblings and friends...
Wish you all the best for being a mother..

Got these from Fahmi..


Thanks dear..**kiss**

Fahmi and Arissa,
Love u both with all my heart, every seconds in my life.
I wish that i can see you both grow up and success in your life.
I'm sorry if i fail to fulfill my responsibilty as a mother.
I'm sorry if i hurt you.
Please know that i love for having you both.

Be a good person and muslim, dear. I'll always pray for you..
Love.

-mama-

Comments (2)

On May 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Myalycia said... [Reply to comment]

ct, happy mother's day to u..
we are the greatmom in the world..
mwahhh ;)

 
On May 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM , mizz-siti said... [Reply to comment]

same goes to u zurr..
happy mothers day..
jaga dadam lelok yekk..